My name is Brett Borders and I am a natural health copywriter based in Palm Beach County, Florida, USA.
I have many years of experience writing effective headlines and copy, working with nutritional supplements, SEO and social media marketing.
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude
- Southern Oregon University, Certificate in Internet Marketing & eCommerce
- Dreyfoos School of the Arts (H.S.), Communications major
Japanese Language Proficiency Test, Level 3
Fitness, juggling, yoga, dance, gardening, Thai cooking
- In 2004, I got a job as a copywriter for a small ad agency in Oregon. I received positive feedback from corporate marketing manager clients who encouraged me to make a career out of it.
- In 2006, I enrolled at Southern Oregon University for an on-campus Certificate in Interactive Marketing & e-Commerce program where I fell in love with direct marketing. I acquired and studied rare books, videos and swipe files by copywriting legends Eugene Schwartz, Gary Bencivenga, John Carlton & Joe Sugarman as if my life depended on it.
- In 2007, I started working as an in-house SEO consultant for a web development agency in Boulder, CO.
- From 2008 to 2010, I worked as the SEO Strategist for HybridCars.com– the web’s #1 “green” car site. I grew the site’s traffic by 80% by creating linkbait & authority content articles. My SEO specialty was ’email direct sales’ persuasion a.k.a. link building.
- I self-published one of the web’s first social media blogs – SocialMediaRockstar.com. I grew the site to over 30,000 unique visitors per month and just a few dozen shy of 10,000 subscribers using linkbait and viral marketing. My headlines generated massive clicks and shares.
- My articles on internet marketing have been featured in MOZ and Search Engine Land, which are leading ‘trade journals’ in the digital marketing industry.
- I worked so relentlessly as a digital marketer that I burned out from stress in 2012 and took a break from “tech” (while working in real estate). I studied natural health for thousands of hours and spent upwards of $25,000 on nutritional supplements. I healed myself in the process and became far stronger, healthier and cognitively sharper than ever before!
- In January 2019, I began working as a full-time nutritional supplement copywriter for a California company. All of my past marketing, copywriting and natural health experiences combine into an unbroken state of “flow.” This is who I am and what I do, effortlessly and naturally!
What I Can Do For You:
I love to write website sales copy, product descriptions, website content, blogs, mail packages, video scripts and sales letters, landing pages, marketing e-mails & newsletters, flash sales & promotions, white papers, FAQs, product naming, product packaging, promotional materials & press releases. Just as importantly, I can also write articles and guest blog posts to promote your brand on other websites.
Please check out my writing samples or just contact me to discuss your natural health company’s copywriting & marketing needs!
What Others Are Saying About Me:
“Someone who can get attention online and makes things happen…”
“If you’re looking for someone who can get attention online and makes things happen (and who isn’t?) Brett is your guy. He understands social media and how to use words to move the needle on real business goals.”
– Brian Clark – “A-list” direct response web copywriter & Superstar blogger.
“Brett is the best copywriter we’ve ever hired.”
“Brett is the best copywriter we’ve ever hired. He went to great lengths to research our product, understand the audience and write accurate copy that is engaging and persuasive…“
– Chris Coughlin – CEO of Glazier Clinics, Colorado Springs, CO
“Brett delivered results — boosting our traffic nearly 80%…”
“He’s great to work with, but most importantly, Brett delivered results–boosting our traffic by nearly 80% during the toughest months of the bad economy. You can’t find a smarter or more dedicated web marketing consultant..”
– Bradley Berman – Publisher, HybridCars.com
“He was the best student I ever taught.”
“He was the best student I ever taught. He took what was taught in the classes to an entirely deeper level. Following his graduation, he inspired a new program, the Interactive Marketing Partners (IAM Partners), where we develop internships and post graduation employment relationships. Going forward, I feel sure that Brett will apply his specialized direct marketing skills and knowledge to create positive outcomes.”
– Dr. Charles Jaeger, Ph.D. – Direct Marketing professor, School of Business
“Brett gets it.”
“ Simply put: Brett gets it. His copy is always engaging, compelling & invokes action. “
– Chris Winfield, New York, NY – Managing Partner at BlueGlass Interactive, Inc.
“Puts his passion into his work.”
“ Brett… puts his passion into his work and it always shows“
– Tamar Weinberg – Editor at Tech blog Mashable.com
“Brett gets both the psychology and technology of the internet.”
“Besides being enthusiastic and utterly passionate about online marketing, Brett Borders is one of those people who really knows what he’s talking about. He stays on top of the latest trends and uses the best industry practices… Brett gets both the psychology and technology of the internet, and knows how to make them work together.“
– Kira Woodmansee – Operations Manager at Boulder Digital Arts Training Academy
“Brett’s copywriting skill and design advice has been key to me… getting new, interested clients.”
“When I first started my business, I was a bit nervous about how highly-saturated the market in my area was. Brett’s copywriting skill and design advice has been key to me establishing a unique position and getting a regular stream of new, interested clients. Just today, I got two calls from new clients who read my website and felt that it was speaking particularly to them!”
– Rob McWilliams, Boulder, CO – RolfinginBoulder.com